Men's 2023 Regional Championship
March 30th-April 2nd, 2023
Curtis D. Menard Memorial Sports Center
1001 S Clapp Street, Wasilla, Alaska 99654
Denali Gymnastics & Fitness
Meet Director: Ryan Childers
Phone: 907-373-3547 907-373-3547
Men's 2023 Regional ChampionshipEvent Schedule
7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Regional Technical Meeting Location TBD (Coaches/Judges)
8:00 pm – 10:00 pm Training Sessions Levels 7-10 Only
9:00 am – 11:30 am Training Session Level 7-10 Only
12:30 pm Session 1: Level 4 Sr & JE Tech Sequences
4:00 pm Session 2: Level 4 Jr
8:00 am Session 3: Level 7
11:30 am Session 4: Level 8
2:45 pm Session 5: Level 9
6:45 pm Session 6: Level 10
8:00 am Session 7: Level 3
11:30 am Session 8: Levels 5 & 6
3:00 pm Session 9: *Open Invite* Compulsories/Club
Admissions & Parking
Kids (Under 18): FREE
Adult (18+): $20
All Session Pass: $30
Seniors, Military & First Responders w/ID: $10
* CASH ONLY * – For your convenience, there will be an ATM located near the main entry door.
T-Shirts, apparel & Concessionsavailable on site
*Note – While we’ve done the best to finalize our session rosters, these are still subject to change as gymnasts continue to register for our Regional Championship. If you are a parent of an athlete, please contact your coach or gym administrator regarding regional’s information and updates. Your coach should be getting all the updates and be able to reach out to the meet director or regional chair in your behalf.
Book with alaska airlines and save 7%
Alaska Airlines is pleased to confirm the following arrangements for your travel!
Use Code ECME360
- Meeting Name: Region 2 Men’s Gymnastics Championship
- Meeting Fare Code: ECME360
- Departure City(s): Any Alaska Airlines/Horizon Air US city
- Meeting City: Anchorage, Alaska
- Not Included: Prudhoe Bay, Alaska; Canada, Mexico or Central America
- Beginning Travel Date: March 26, 2023
- Last Travel Date: April 9, 2023
- Blackout Dates: March 26, 2023; March 31 – April 2, 2023; April 7 – April 9, 2023
A big THANK YOU to our generous sponsors!
We'll see you there!
For any additional questions, emaill Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note – if you are a parent of an athlete, please contact your coach or gym administrator regarding regional’s information and updates. Your coach should be getting all the updates and be able to reach out to the meet director or regional chair in your behalf.